Attention northerners: Interest in bangor meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

COSTIGAN86

We haven't had a meet up this way since last June, its about time for another. I can do any night except Tuesdays, and I'll be on vacation April 10-19th. GM school in Mass April 21-22. May be short notice, but would anybody be interested in getting together Monday night 3/29 6pm at the Sea Dog? Let's get something going.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
you guys always set dates that my car will be in the garage!!!
As long as you can get there, don't matter what you show up in, I'm not a hater. I went to one meet in a ratty jeep cherokee while my RS was in the shop.

COSTIGAN86

It will be easier to meet outside. I've met Dan before, but don't know what everyone looks like. Look for the Subarus!

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
sea dog outside.

I may come by ...

I have yet to this day after 13 years of scoob see a hot rod suby.

..and the loudest one has been bratmans natural rs.

the sheltered life I lead.

prez25rs

I might try and make it.. (first post in a while)

I gotta see if my new egt probe is here and install it first!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
sea dog outside.
I may come by ...

I have yet to this day after 13 years of scoob see a hot rod suby.

..and the loudest one has been bratmans natural rs.

the sheltered life I lead.

well if you come by i hope to change that for you and maybe mine will be the loudest :-D

Nicklepage1010

cool. i was the youngest guy there, i felt real cool sitting at a table with like 8 guys and a girl with no brewski.

Feck it, you guys seem pretty down to earth which is nice. Do that again sometime when i DONT have to go back to school?

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I didn't even step out in the rain, I am like a mile from there, if that.

plenty of chances, good weathers coming.

maybe get an event on camera, (mpeg2 48khz sound) I make vids, target car rather than people. I do not have much to compare notes with, would love to just browse around.

ReZPunK

I didn't even step out in the rain, I am like a mile from there, if that.plenty of chances, good weathers coming.

maybe get an event on camera, (mpeg2 48khz sound) I make vids, target car rather than people. I do not have much to compare notes with, would love to just browse around.
familyguy-toloveanddieindixie-herbert_1162591879.jpg

im a little creeped out here! LOL
default_biggrin.png

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
hey, anyone want to get together for may? what dates are good for everyone? we should do a drive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back