Attention northerners: Interest in bangor meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
And for the record, as of right now, We'd be unable to perform the same route as the Snirty group drive.. either: A.) Its Unplowed in parts B.) It's ITS Trails or C.) Washed out from the 10 inches of rain on top of 2 feet of snow Downeast had back in Dec..

There are parts of the route that do not exist anymore......
default_biggrin.png
I hope the fix them....
default_biggrin.png
default_frown.gif

ReZPunK

yeah this time of year the roads are either ITS trail or plowed up to a certain point and they are "in and out" type roads...with no real places to turn around at the ends.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
BUMP

Any interested in resurrecting the Bangor meets?

I'll drive up for a weekend one. If there's enough interested I'll make a new thread for us to plan one.

I'll drive up for a weekend one. If there's enough interested I'll make a new thread for us to plan one.
If it is a weekend meet I will stay at school. I would go to the others but Wednesday is just not a good day. Plenty of good roads to drive on. I have a friend who spent a few years in the bangor area with a jeep and a dodge shadow. He knows some good hooning roads.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Absolutely Dan, I was thinking dysarts, but I won't be able to attend any meets for over a month since I will be away. You guys should definitely get something together though. I could do the 26 or 27 of february. I will be just coming back from Hawaii.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Absolutely Dan, I was thinking dysarts, but I won't be able to attend any meets for over a month since I will be away. You guys should definitely get something together though. I could do the 26 or 27 of february. I will be just coming back from Hawaii.
26/27 sounds good, the northerner meets need to be planned in advanced to get people to show up. I'll start a new thread tonight.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I'll be at the Slip n Slide Rallyx that weekend.. I think Punk may be going with me

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
let me know the date so i can req it off. slvrgt, you know where i live lol. im off tammara. lol. Mini MEET lmao.

im only doing bgr meets atm, saving up for a 68 Mustang my fiance's aunt has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back