"automotive" christmas wishes

wzrd

looks like our little groups aquired some cool new parts for our rides.

.Catch you all on the back roads of Maine..wzrd/out

Carter

Administrator
I got a battery powered impact driver and a 9500ix Limited Racer edition radar detector with SmartCord Live!

Carter

Administrator
Just ordered this and this with Xmas money!!!
OoOoOo I think you need to give me the shifter boot!
default_wink.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
What did you get for a impact driver Carter? I got an 18v Milwaukee. Can't wait to try it out.

scubiecraig

Have you tried it out yet Carter? I have that on my exact model on my Amazon wishlist! I am hoping it has enough torque to do lugnuts.

scubiecraig

Tomorrow I should be picking up a WRX axleback. Which will eventually get chopped up, and have a Dynomax Ultraflow SS muffler installed on it.

Matt

I have a snap on electric impact gun and love the thing....use it daily....plenty of power to get stuff off or break it off!!!!

scubiecraig

So yesterday I spent some of that Christmas/Birthday money and purchased the following:

Rally Armor Basic Mudflaps

WRX Axleback

Dynomax UltraFlo SS muffler (gonna hack up the WRX axleback and install this)

Hella 500FF Driving Lights

I also ordered a new Craftsman Torque Wrench (after seeing Joe's, I had to!)

And pretty soon I am going to be ordering 3M carbon fiber wrap for the hood, roof, and trunk (for install when it gets warmer).

EDIT: Also just ordered the rock guards for the Hella 500FF's, and a DROID3 charger/dock for my car.

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

BOOOOO! Amazon won't accept payment from the gift card I was using for the Hella 500FF rock guards and DROID3 charger/dock. That blows... so FYI, anyone that got a VISA "Vanilla" card, chances are it won't work online.

Carter

Administrator

wzrd

Yeah....looks like everone had a good holiday....No new suby parts for me until I get off this dodge addiction.

Latest posts

Back