AWESOMECROSS! Sept. 2nd Windham, ME

johnny6speed

awesomecross.gif

My course design will be as such:

Sweeper, followed by sweeper, followed by slalom, followed by sweeper followed by offset gate, followed by slalom, Sweeper, followed by sweeper, followed by slalom, followed by sweeper followed by offset gate, followed by slalom, Sweeper, followed by sweeper, followed by slalom, followed by sweeper followed by offset gate, followed by slalom, Sweeper, followed by sweeper, followed by slalom, followed by sweeper followed by offset gate, followed by slalom, Sweeper, followed by sweeper, followed by slalom, followed by sweeper followed by offset gate, followed by slalom, followed by finish.

Top speed 35mph. Avg speed 35mph.

Subarus = Die.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

akinaspeedstar

so now that i gave away your original plan your just gonna have a round about with a cink or two in it huh??

that's ok my new secreat weapon came in friday, we'll see what happens with that intalled >
default_biggrin.png

EvilAsPie

quote author=johnny6speed

Driver Skill? Can't be, he had to buy it...
default_biggrin.png

*ducks and covers*

default_biggrin.png
:)
default_smile.png

Snail? If only he had the money (but there's no snail big enough to make up for the lack of the first guess
default_smile.png
)

Better suspensions? Warmer

Did you quit smoking yet? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

/quote

You'd better beat me by a bigger margin this sunday. That is if you find the time and means to actually install said "secret wepon." 8)

It does look pretty bad ass though!
default_smile.png

akinaspeedstar

whew ouch!!
default_smile.png

it's a good thing i have a tough skin!

your just jellous cause it's bigger then yours!! ;D

and as for installing it..... that might be slightly harder then i once had thought doing it in my driveway. haha.

peter you'll probaly kill me this weeked. im a lousy driver i just get lucky sometimes. ;D

ruggedman

whew ouch!!
default_smile.png

it's a good thing i have a tough skin!

your just jellous cause it's bigger then yours!! ;D

and as for installing it..... that might be slightly harder then i once had thought doing it in my driveway. haha.

peter you'll probaly kill me this weeked. im a lousy driver i just get lucky sometimes. ;D
If you want a hand installing an FSB i'm down. What size did you get? It's not too hard to install O0

akinaspeedstar

BIG!! 25 mills. it routes a little diffrent then the stock one. it's not a huge deal but i'd need to borrow a jack/ stands for forth. i'll figure it out before sunday. ;D

EvilAsPie

Anyway congrats, you'll love it.
default_smile.png
And only 25mm
default_smile.png
WIMP! ;D ;D
Actually 25 is the biggest available for a GC. The next best thing is an adjustable Whiteline, but it's only 24 and is double the $$.

ruggedman

but the fronts at least on the newer style can be a PITA without air tools or a lift.. but it is possible.
Mine was wicked easy, all i needed was ramps, 3 sockets, and an allen wrench. ???

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I know I'm a little OT her but, which mall is this at, the Shaws one or the Wal-Mart one?
I pretty sure it's Hannaford's ,but yes the supermarket "one". Next Home Depot !!!

Can't wait to see the wagon there!!!

EvilAsPie

I know I'm a little OT her but, which mall is this at, the Shaws one or the Wal-Mart one?
I pretty sure it's Hannaford's ,but yes the supermarket "one". Next Home Depot !!!

Can't wait to see the wagon there!!!
The Wal-Mart and Shaws are pretty close together on one side of 302. The Hannaford is on the other, which is where it is. Participants etc park on the movie theater side of the "mall," right side if you're looking at it from the road.

See you sunday! ;D

inski

What exactly do you mean by 'sweeper'?

Sweeper: In soccer I'd put the kid with the most powerful kick behind the defence. If anyone made it to him he'd either sweep the ball away or sweep legs out from under any pontential attacker. I'm thinkin you're thinkin of something else.

Latest posts

Back