AWESOMECROSS! Sept. 2nd Windham, ME

subieRSgrrl

your just jellous cause it's bigger then yours!! ;D
Mine actually...
default_biggrin.png

akinaspeedstar

he has his boy rally racer leggy
default_wink.png
but the bar doen't matter much at the moment, it doesn't help the handleing at all in my back seat! hahahaha

johnny6speed

Please remember, the paddock is on the Home Depot side circa 2005. Should be better for logistics, worker changeover, and spectating.

Tony Q

What a great time I had today, the whole ride home my wife asked what we needed to buy to do better!!!! What a great day!!!!! I Love AWESOMECROSS!

johnny6speed

Tony. glad you and your wife had fun! It was a pleasure to have you and Joel out there. Hope to see you both again at another event!

PS. The only money you have to spend to go faster is more seat time.
default_redface.gif

Tony Q

Tony. glad you and your wife had fun! It was a pleasure to have you and Joel out there. Hope to see you both again at another event!

PS. The only money you have to spend to go faster is more seat time.
default_redface.gif
Luckily Marlene isn't on STM. She is willing to actually buy good tires! My tires are f***ed up now! Before I used to have to be super cheap. Now I can actually do it right! We will be both getting more seat time! Very soon! Thanks again John.

subieRSgrrl

YAY!! I had SO much fun yesterday! What an awesome course. I liked being on the Home Depot side of the mall much better too. It was so much nicer to be able to see when we needed to get back in line and easier to know what was going on.

Great day!! ;D

johnny6speed

YAY!! I had SO much fun yesterday! What an awesome course. I liked being on the Home Depot side of the mall much better too. It was so much nicer to be able to see when we needed to get back in line and easier to know what was going on.

Great day!! ;D
You did a great job!!!! ;D ;D ;D

akinaspeedstar

yeah i really enjoyed the course yesterday. 4 runs in the morning? awesome, homedepot side so you can see and hear whats going on awesome, 200 foot straight awesome, getting beat by two girls in my class. haha priceless! im proud of you heidi!!! ;D

subieRSgrrl

Thanks guys. I was quite proud of myself, well....still am!! ;D The course seemed really easy to me yesterday, I picked it up on my first run. I think I saw it much better this time when I did a few walk throughs too then I have seen other ones.

I even kept up with Andy's times for most of the day!!
default_redface.gif
That made me feel really good!

EvilAsPie

We put the Red Stuffs on the RS Saturday. Those pads are awesome!
default_redface.gif
They were amazing at the end of the straight away!

I was great watching Heidi drive the course! She did it just how i wanted too. :- I could see what she did better then me, knew how to fix it on my runs, but just couldn't put it together. Nice job Heidi!!

It was a super fun day over all, fun course, perfect weather. Awesome!

ruggedman

I even kept up with Andy's times for most of the day!!
default_redface.gif
That made me feel really good!
Haha you and Mike Lee are the GC drivers that have come closest to me ;D To be honest to hear both you and Mike J were beating me made me try really hard at the end.

Gabe K got closer to me yesterday too! Glad to see everyone grasping it better, and improving fast. 8) Keep it up all. Beat me by the end of the year O0

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
That was sweet! Everything. The course set up was great. I loved every corner. I know my last run was the fastest I had, even if it wasn't timed
default_redface.gif
hehe, prove me wrong beeches!

I'm definitely gonna be at 9/16 and if it's OK, I'd like to bring down a different car for show. Of course we'll bring some more giveaways. I just registered on CMC's forum. Who is it up too? Is it you, John I need to clear it with?

I'll have more proper tires and some camber next time. Watch out! I was dying to break into the 39sec range and I did, 39.995. But I found out I hit the first friggen cone on the first friggen corner. DAMNIT!

What a total blast. The whole day was great. Keep doing what you do CMC. Many thanks to all.

johnny6speed

That was sweet! Everything. The course set up was great. I loved every corner. I know my last run was the fastest I had, even if it wasn't timed
default_frown.gif
hehe, prove me wrong beeches!

I'm defineatly gonna be at 9/16 and if it's ok, I'd like to bring down a different car for show. Of course we'll bring some more giveaways. I just registered on CMC's forum. Who is it up too? Is it you, John I need to clear it with?

I'll have more proper tires and some camber next time. Watch out! I was dying to break into the 39sec range and I did, 39.995. But I found out I hit the first friggen cone on the first friggen corner. DAMNIT!

What a total blast. The whole day was great. Keep doing what you do CMC. Many thanks to all.
Joel, you guys are more then welcome to come to any of our events.. EVER! As far as what machines you bring that is totally up to you. Freebies aren't a necessity that's for sure, but the drinks certainly were much appreciated!

The next event is a charity event, with a large portion of our proceeds gonig to it. I will attempt to dig up the information on that.

Oh, -2.5 degrees of negative camber or more is much needed on your platform! Be sure that your toe is in check also.
default_smile.png

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Count me in. I had a more radical alignment in mind when I started working on it Saturady, but found more problems to deal with (rusted out oil pan to change, I broke the tire machine mounting RE070's ++) So I set it stock and ran it. I've got the camber bolts in now so it just set it and forget it.

We'll have coolers and such again. It seemed to go over real well. Doug (the owner) was real pleased and he plans to make it down to the next one. He used to race and had his SCCA license.

Short man, out for the night!

Tony Q

Now I live in fear, cause I beat Marlene's time by almost a full second, she is pissed! She keeps telling me how she is gonna kick my ass on the 30th! I can never let her beat me, it would be horrible for my self esteem! We can't wait to race again! Are all the courses as fun as Awesome Cross?

ruggedman

Are all the courses as fun as Awesome Cross?
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the old OOB lot events and a 10 being day 2 storyland and day 2 black bear 1 this year..i'd put awesomecross in the realm of oh about a 5...maybe a 6.

Our big lot events are where the sickest courses are at. You can have a good course on the small lots though and sunday was an example of that, but it was only slightly above average i'd say. Come to Storyland next April (if we get it) and you'll be one happy individual. O0

Latest posts

Back