AWESOMECROSS! Sept. 2nd Windham, ME

johnny6speed

Are all the courses as fun as Awesome Cross?
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the old OOB lot events and a 10 being day 2 storyland and day 2 black bear 1 this year..i'd put awesomecross in the realm of oh about a 5...maybe a 6.

Our big lot events are where the sickest courses are at. You can have a good course on the small lots though and sunday was an example of that, but it was only slightly above average i'd say. Come to Storyland next April (if we get it) and you'll be one happy individual. O0
+1 Ive got some new ideas/tricks in store for Storyland 08 >
default_frown.gif
>
default_smile.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Pax time is like a handicap in golf. basically so you can compare your time to the rest of the competitors (roughly) even though they will have better handling/fast3r cars than you.

Trainable

A true handicap for AutoX would be cool, but I have no clue how you would calculate that. Someone correct me if I am wrong but it has seemed to me PAX is really pretty useless unless your car is one of "the cars" to have for your class and it is fully prepped.

Oh and had a great time especially once I got my panties untwisted about the start. ;D

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
A true handicap for AutoX would be cool, but I have no clue how you would calculate that. Someone correct me if I am wrong but it has seemed to me PAX is really pretty useless unless your car is one of "the cars" to have for your class and it is fully prepped.

Oh and had a great time especially once I got my panties untwisted about the start. ;D
Very true.. but that would be almost an impossibility don't tell that to Andy

I ended up driving up on the curb to get a better line for the start..

Tony Q

IT is at my house, my father in-law used to race stock cars! So he thinks his daughter should be a great driver. He tells me all the time, and that she should be able to beat me! I will give her credit, she is a very good driver, but I can never let her beat me, I would never hear the end of it! ;D

EvilAsPie

Actually that sounds pretty familiar. My father-in-law used to drive commercial trucks. Not racing, but still high driver skill. Heidi is a natural driver. She just needed to get the hang of autox (late apex, seeing the line, driving closer to the cones, etc). I'll probably be lucky to keep up now.

I've been hearing about it since even before she beat me.

It's all good fun!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Actually that sounds pretty familiar. My father-in-law used to drive commercial trucks. Not racing, but still high driver skill. Heidi is a natural driver. She just needed to get the hang of autox (late apex, seeing the line, driving closer to the cones, etc). I'll probably be lucky to keep up now.

I've been hearing about it since even before she beat me.

It's all good fun!
she has a weight advantage!!

Latest posts

Back