Battlefield 3

Do you use a headset?

• Total voters

stainless

Anyone tried the beta yet?

I did.

I am sold on it going to per-order today.

Sure it has some bugs but it is just the beta. I am glad I held off on getting a newer C.O.D game.

Any one on it? My name is XX4eyes on PSN PS3. Feel free to add me. I use my headset if others do.

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

Huge BFBC2 Player here. I've already paid for mine. The Beta is so bad it's funny, but the game itself is going to be amazing. Can't wait!

Iboc_C64

Your missing Battlefield Bad Company and Bad Company 2 from your options. I say this because there were several Battlefield games before BFBC, BFBC2 and BF3. I play a lot of BFBC2. I love the large maps and destructable terrain. BF3 looks very similar in this regard so I will probably by it. I have been playing the open beta a little but just the one map gets old pretty quickly. My X-Box Live handle is the same as my handle here, and everywhere else. Iboc_C64. I also use to play Battlefield 1942 (the original) back in 2002 or so. Battlefield vietnam (the original) was kinda lame IMO.

sooch

Type-RA
played the demo and loved it! MW3 and forza are coming before I buy bf3
default_frown.gif
poor college kid syndrome

Iboc_C64

Download it from X-Box live. Its not a Demo, its an open Beta. With all the bugs they are seeing, I have a hard time believing they will meet thier scheduled release date, but that doesn't mean that its not awsome.

-=Lobstah=-

I dont really have a russian accent to work on for the headset, since I already have one. But yeah, I cant wait for BF3 to come out. My new rig is ready.

Play that POOP in 3d on my 42". Hell yeah

Latest posts

Back