Bearing Press - $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadore

Hey guys! Cleaning out my basement and looking to pass this on to anyone who could use it! I know it's served me just fine over the years. 

12 Ton Bearing Press - I've used this for many wheel bearing jobs, but I'm sure it could be used for much more.

I know it doesn't exactly look pretty, but it works just as it should. Asking $50, pays for itself in a use or two. I can meet within 10 minutes of Lewiston, but I'd rather just to pick-up only. Let me know!

Couldn't upload the images because they were too big. If you want bigger ones, I can text you or something. PM me or text 207-740-7692

Thanks for looking!

Amadore

I'm honestly horrible at guesstimating weight. 75lbs total?? I can carry the frame myself up my basement stairs, if that says anything. If transporting it is a concern, that shouldn't be an issue.

i-wagon

I was concerned about getting it up in to my truck. Honestly I don't have room for it add much as I could use a press, Kerry coupedup at it, if that falls through I'll make room for it

i-wagon

Sorry dude i'm out unless you wanted to buy a stick welder, I ended up with more than I wanted in to my suspension lift and need to save what's left for tires

Amadore

That's alright. On a related note, what's up with people counter offering a sale with another sale? That's happened to me 5 separate occasions this week. I just don't get the mentality. "You're selling something? I'm not gunna buy it, but you wanna buy my shit?" Uhhh?

Regardless, never been a good welder, so thanks but no thanks.

Stryker

I assume this is still available?

I'm interested, can PayPal the money...not sure when I can get up to Lewiston. Any chance of meeting in Portland? I'm in Portland often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back