Best Subie Pic

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Sorry, I just don't think having stuff on your windshield looks good.
then you'll hate these pics
default_additional_unamused.gif

from Rally Defi in Quebec, couple weeks ago

Stein

Stein
Your car, Gabe's cars (what, I like '04-06 Fozzys), Ryan's bug is teh sex. That blue GC Coupe with CF front lip and riveted fender flares and sideskirts (can't remember who owns it, its on RS25).

I don't see why I'm not allowed to dislike windshield decals though.

GClark

Window banners are way more tasteful then pink wheels. I like advertising my favorite offroad Subaru website, its a good change from the street queen Subarus that are all too popular.

Ryan

I'm on the fence about front window banners. For a purely street car that has a big "Subaru" logo banner on the windshield is the definition of FAIL. But rally cars, or sponsorship cars are definitely OK to have banners.

Spiller1327

I rally my car and drive it on the street and enjoy the large subaru banner quite well. Its seems naked without it there

Stein

Stein
I'm on the fence about front window banners. For a purely street car that has a big "Subaru" logo banner on the windshield is the definition of FAIL. But rally cars, or sponsorship cars are definitely OK to have banners.
That's pretty much my exact sentiment.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
this is the kind of exposure Subaru is missing by sitting out the WRC....have a couple spectators, eh??!!

Shot depicts Richard Burns in the immortal Impreza WRC 2000 in Rally Portugal 2000

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Houlton, PI, Van Buren, Madawaska, i think Fort Kent. most of my time will be in PI

Latest posts

Back