Best Subie Pic

cwiggin

not the best pics.... but heres some of the LGT... looks better in person.

100_1702.jpg

100_1703.jpg
that's a nice LGT!!!! Did you bake the headlights or paint the inside housing????

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I have a set for summer too! my car looks lifted too, weird!
don't laugh, I have never been up close to one until yours today...and parked next to an 87 for some comparisons.

I can see why those go fast with the big engines..

good looking rally machine.

Last edited by a moderator:

apkarian100

Vendor
I like the look though. I laugh because I thought it was funny we both though the same thing.

don't laugh, I have never been up close to one until yours today...and parked next to an 87 for some comparisons.

Ray

The Northernah'

thanks! im envious of the dual stick transfer case you have!

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
thanks! im envious of the dual stick transfer case you have!
it has not been easy. there is a fake weight, its a big one. the tunnel and floor beams are working nice. Nice on the highway, come time for passing rigs or windy days..

I even let a bearing that was slopping go for a year. Car does not care. dials in like a cvt to 92mph at 3600, with warped hakkas howling like an animal.

the yokos you had have good reviews for quiet on the summer subes. I am curious as to how far the laser beam balance dials in with them.

I was thinking of that chassis you drive and the 2wd 5 speed ea engine...instant hypermiler.

leaned back windshield, no need for wings and dangling things..back eng bringing it to a close..

I like it. looks like it wants to move through nature. Not many subes look like that. even the wedge 80s xt...

default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back