Brand New 02-05 WRX Coilovers

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Here's the deal, I have a set of these that I've been given to sell for my company. I can sell them for like $580 Shipped anywhere in the US, with the catch, that I'd like a review of them after running them for a while. It's not a brand I normally sell through work, and I'm not selling them for profit. I just want to get them on a car to test before we decide weather or not to carry the line.

Alternatively, if I don't get a bit, I'll mod them to fit in my car, lol, but I really was saving for something a little different.

PM me for more details, and if this is against the forum policies, please remove this post.

Chris

WRB_Tank

Let's just mod them to fit my car and I'll write you a review
default_smile.png

Meyagi

I'm a hack
change the rear top hats or drill one hole in each rear strut tower and they will fit your car

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
change the rear top hats or drill one hole in each rear strut tower and they will fit your car
I know it. Its temptingSent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2
what are they? 
If you have a 02 Wrx, we can discuss that. They are not a known yet brand. They are definitely made overseas, but so are most kits now. Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2
Let's just mod them to fit my car and I'll write you a review
default_smile.png
If you want to buy them its an option. If I put them on my car, have no fear, I'll be paying the 580$ too. :)Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

kblood477

all of them.. spring rate ,can you adjust the compression, rebound dampening and ride height , are they nitrogen filled with external reservoirs?   since there new would there be any warranty?

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Hahaha, well, this is a litte irrelivant now, but they are 8kgF/6kgR, they offer 32 way dampening adjustment, ride height and spring rate are seperate, they are non-remote reservoirs, and there really isn't a warranty on them. They are filled with a Synthetic fluid with a compound similar to the amsoil shock fluid.

Also, I just bought em, since I need shocks, and to replace a broken spring in a bad way, and this was way cheaper then buying new GR2's and springs. :)

Will post feedback soon!

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
You are assuming correctly! I will have them for sale for a little more around 700 within a couple of months, assuming all goes well with them. :) I can't say where or when here, but keep your eyes out.

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Got em in last night. I have to say, I'm impressed. They seem very well made, Ride is 1000x better so far. I still need to do some tweaking and tuning on them, but for the money, it's hard to beat!

Latest posts

Back