Brian's 2005 Forester XT

boxerboost

Got the windows tinted today!

35% fronts, the rest is 15%

10oo1kx.jpg

boxerboost

I'll get better pics in the morning. It was so nice out today and the 10-day forecast shows no more snow... so I had to toss the Advans on to go w/ the new tint.

2yzhmae.jpg

boxerboost

Nothing worth staring at per say, but just ordered new pads, rotors and a grimmspeed master cylinder brace! That way I can make sure I can stop in time in the "Chain braking" group drive maneuvers. ;P

boxerboost

I've come to the conclusion that I love my Forester deeply.
It's just the right amount of attention.... the STi was a cop magnet... the swapped RS had every ricer thinking a stop light meant it was "go time."

The Forester is jusssst right. Vague enough for people I don't want attention from leaving me alone... unique enough with the mods to get the occasional double take/thumbs up!

BBrown seal of approval!

Hopefully something pretty unique/custom coming up soon to show ya'll... just have to figure out some math.

boxerboost

Slacking on getting proper pictures of the car... I wanna take care of a few things before I go through the effort...

Here's a crappy pic for now... instagram says adding sepia to any picture makes it better, though.
default_tongue.png

2qce2de.jpg

Latest posts

Back