Bunch O' Stuff

A few miscellaneous things for sale here at Triple Caution Farm.

I have a '98 DOHC engine out of a Forester. Ran When removed. About 200K on it. Likely needs head gaskets. Block/intake only. I do have the ECU and the main wiring harness. Some connectors are missing, but it would be a good project motor for the winter. $300 with harness and ECU.

Stock 2003 WRX block. From the rally car when we hit a tree at team O'Neil winter rally a couple years ago. Took a hit on the crank. Unsure of the condition of the block. We bent some valves, but the block looked ok. As is. $150.

EJ22T engine(everything EXCEPT the block). Have the entire engine, but am keeping the block for a future rally project. $100 for everything. Unsure of the mileage on the components.

Some bastard EJ JDM motor bought on another forum as an EJ22G closed deck, when in fact it's an open deck. Has been sitting. Block and intake. $275.

5 speed WRX tranny. Race spec. STi RA gears with 4.44 final drive, LSD front diff and DCCD. These are extremely rare and this is a bulletproof tranny. You'd need an electronic diff controller. I'd suggest a Neetronics unit out of Canada. $1,300. Price of RA gears, 4.44 conversion and labor is way above this.

Stock ECU board for a 2003 WRX 2.0. $90. No case, just the board.

Hydra Nemesis ECU for 2003 WRX. You'd need to purchase the crossover cable from Hydra. ECU retails for over $1200. $650. Cannot offer tuning advice or maps.

Used rally tires. These make terrible snow tires-don't try it. Great for rally-X or spanking it on the way to camp. $30 each or 4 for $100. 15" only. Limited stock.

Stock front fenders off 2005 WRX wagon. Black. $50 each.

Couple stock TD04 WRX turbos. $100 each.

Stock 2003 WRX sedan struts/springs/mounts. Taken off during rally car build. Car had about 30K miles on it when they were taken off. $225/4.

Cash and carry. Will not deliver. No dibs. Paypal accepted.

Cheers! John

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNailman

Warcock
DO want that tranny
default_eek.gif
cannot afford though, even at that awesome price. . .

Stein

Stein
Darn, I was hoping for maybe a front 2.5RS bumper that you guys removed in order to make a custom one out of pipes
default_additional_ripped.gif

Anyways, bump
default_wink.png

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Yea that's a steal on that tranny. It almost makes me wana sell the ol sti tranny and get that cause its teh secks

TheNailman

Warcock
whats the ratio on those gears? come out of a v6? Mileage?

i am unable to sleep knowing that these are for sale. . . .

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
and the 4.44 5-spd gearbox is now in the rally car. assorted motor bits still avail tho--2.5 DOHC, EJ jdm block/intake, EJ22 bitsas

Latest posts

Back