case of mistaken identity

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
If she came with AWD, the WRX would have a real problem
no problem, it's still a mazda
default_additional_ranting.gif

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
If I didn't pay attention to suby evolution, i would say the same thing. Except for the wagons, they all got some remnants of 1987 GL. The generalization of sube is all that remains...I would even call it rice.
default_smile.png

This very thought leads me to looking at other machines. No new subes for me, and no transverse...wow. I am crap out of luck.
default_smile.png

Given I cannot even find a bumper locally, I may be all done in the suby world. the last 3 mains==my last sube. I am not a mazda guy...or 18 inch wheels and plastic bumpers getting called an "out back". I am being a jerk. Electronics is giving me a bad day, I'll get over it after my 23 year old carburator dies.

Kristof

Banned
If I didn't pay attention to suby evolution, i would say the same thing. Except for the wagons, they all got some remnants of 1987 GL. The generalization of sube is all that remains...I would even call it rice.
default_additional_iam.gif

This very thought leads me to looking at other machines. No new subes for me, and no transverse...wow. I am crap out of luck.
default_cheerleader.gif

Given I cannot even find a bumper locally, I may be all done in the suby world. the last 3 mains==my last sube. I am not a mazda guy...or 18 inch wheels and plastic bumpers getting called an "out back". I am being a jerk. Electronics is giving me a bad day, I'll get over it after my 23 year old carburator dies.
lol sounds like an old person complaining we have the internet now

Latest posts

Back