CMC 2011 Catch All Discussion

09FXT

Anyone headed to the event on Saturday at Bill Dodge, I've got my camera back and could take some pictures.

abenson100

im gonna miss hte next event due to my sister graduating from Norwich. im going to try and save some $ this summer and get a set of slicks for the RS since im in FP any ways.

02 WRX Chris

Anyone going to this saterdays one? I may venture down and try the WRX out. Its like 5 mins from my house.

Stein

Stein
I don't need a parent to sign a waiver anymore, so I may make it. Probably going to check it out, then maybe (maybe) drive the next one.

Smokinjoe

Anyone headed to the event on Saturday at Bill Dodge, I've got my camera back and could take some pictures.
That would be awesome! I've been to a few events but I've never had any good pictures of my runs. I'm not sure which vehicle I'll run on Saturday. It depends on the weather I suppose.

Smokinjoe

I've seen him at a few events. Didn't get to talk to him since I was busy working/driving/fixing my fender.

He was bringing the business though, looked like he had some sticky tires on that thing. Coilovers and brakes will only make it harder for us RS folks to try and catch him
default_biggrin.png

In other news, get that RS running so you can come demolish us!
Your talking about the newer Blue WRX with gold rims right? That thing was nasty. I wanted to ask him more about it but I didn;t get a chance before we left.

Any idea what it had for mods?

02 WRX Chris

Im gonna be there if you wouldnt mind taking pics! I think im gonna have someone taking videos of my runs too!

KryptiK

Your talking about the newer Blue WRX with gold rims right? That thing was nasty. I wanted to ask him more about it but I didn;t get a chance before we left.

Any idea what it had for mods?

That was mine. Mods are same as listed here except yesterday I added a Group N tranny mount. I'm trying to obtain some Epic Engineering springs as well and I'll be good for the rest of this auto-x season. That was only my 4th event, I went to 3 last year with my 09, so I'm still new to the sport. The car has a lot of potential but the driver needs improvement. Just gotta keep hitting up these events and get more experience under my belt. I'll be at the Bill Dodge event tomorrow so say hi if you're there.

Apollyon12

im gonna miss hte next event due to my sister graduating from Norwich. im going to try and save some $ this summer and get a set of slicks for the RS since im in FP any ways.

That's what the CMC Street Tire Classes are for....

I'll be there, but as some know, I don't represent the suby nation any more...

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
That was mine. Mods are same as listed here except yesterday I added a Group N tranny mount. I'm trying to obtain some Epic Engineering springs as well and I'll be good for the rest of this auto-x season. That was only my 4th event, I went to 3 last year with my 09, so I'm still new to the sport. The car has a lot of potential but the driver needs improvement. Just gotta keep hitting up these events and get more experience under my belt. I'll be at the Bill Dodge event tomorrow so say hi if you're there.
Wasn't sure if you were on here or not. I'm really bad at introducing myself to people. Plus I was busy ripping fenders off my car
default_biggrin.png

Swing by and say hey at the next event I make it too. Hopefully we can be in different run groups so I can hop a ride
default_cool.png

02 WRX Chris

Was a lot of fun today! Didn't expect to be fast but turned a 36.2 on my 7th run out of 8. 6 speed was awesome! Then I went out in the Master kart for a fun ride after everything was all said and done, and race .6 faster than anyone else. 32.6 was the time, everyone was surprised that I ran that lol.

KryptiK

Great pics SLV09FXT. I especially like the 1st one with the red wagon and the perfect timing of the cone's demise.

RedForester08

We will be there. My son will be racing the 06 Impreza. (he is better than me at this anyway) Me and my wife will be spectating. Look forward to seeing some familar faces again.

09FXT

They are going to have food (Belly Busters) and tire services (TirestoyouMaine) available at this event.

Latest posts

Back