CMC 2011 Catch All Discussion

abenson100

ill be there running in a turbo Otter. thanks to Correy for letting me run his car
default_biggrin.png

Stein

Stein
I just realized: what do I do about helmets? Do I have to rent one (there or beforehand) or do people usually borrow from veteran auto-crossers?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I just realized: what do I do about helmets? Do I have to rent one (there or beforehand) or do people usually borrow from veteran auto-crossers?
Loaner helmets are provided for free by CMC. You pull up close to the line, get out, grab a helmet, put it on, and continue to line up. At the end of the run after you exit the stop box and are safely out of the way, you return said helmet to where you got it.

As a novice, you'll get introduced to John R. You'll follow him after the drivers meeting for a novice course walk through, he'll be able to answer any last minute questions you have and he's pretty much the nicest guy on this planet ever.

inski

<----still trying to get to an event. Stupid graduations and weddings. Grads done as of sunday...the next event. Then only 2 more weddings.

EvilAsPie

We will be there tomorrow. The RS will have three drivers again. And some fresh 225 meats.

Last edited by a moderator:

KryptiK

Looked like subies dominated the day today thanks to the wet weather with the pie-mobile making the fastest times. I think the red miata may have also managed to squeak in a sub 34 second run. Great job you guys.

05scoobyrs

Are there any auto x events in the augusta/gardiner area? I would like to try it out, but I would rather not drive to Portland.

Latest posts

Back