CMC A/X June 27 Lewiston Colisee Smokin' Subies

saabman

SNELL M is approved for A/X is DOT M. Just need to be 2000 or newer. But there are loaner helmets. Yes there is car sharing, car numbers should be chosen so that driver switches can be made without interupting the flow. Look forward to seeing you there, my avatar shows my a/x car.

Chris

EvilAsPie

I believe I beat his Subie........
Number 26? BSP STi? You shoulda beat me by more. he he. Yup i need to pay out 4 beverages. I have a slue of excuses... but you can't win them all.

Struts are finally starting to show serious performance hindrance, escalated by the big transitional braking today. oh well.

Trainable

Number 26? BSP STi? You shoulda beat me by more. he he. Yup i need to pay out 4 beverages. I have a slue of excuses... but you can't win them all.
Struts are finally starting to show serious performance hindrance, escalated by the big transitional braking today. oh well.
Great course and event!!! I think I won the smokin' contest (was there one?) and I'm def glad this was the one event I got the WRX out to before getting my rear end sorted out (prob not till next season). Oh and I'll take one of whatever Heidi had, she was effin flying in the 2.5. Hopefully you guys chair some more events in the future!

GREASEMONKEY