CMC Autocrosses

EvilAsPie

Also it is a great idea to bring a plastic bin to store your crap in to both keep it dry and make transferring it in/out of the car easier.
I always forget to recommend the tote thing. And it looks like we're gunna need um this time.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
hey spin,

I will be there on Sunday with the trailer. if something needs to stay dry put it in there.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
But i also don't think it would make the sway bar not function. Even with the end link flopped down they are still connecting that lateral link to the frame. I think it probably just puts more strain on the links. And the kartboys can take it!
hubby says they couldn't swing down while jacked, otherwise I would have been able to swing them up without unhooking them, which was impossible. so verdict is, I installed them wrong. it does stress the endlinks, but the car will react as tho the sway has been disconnected.

akinaspeedstar

i've actully snapped one of my end links in half and you KNOW that your missing a sway at least with my alignment last year. the car wouldn't track straight and when ever you went to turn the car wouldn't do anything and then snap steer the whole rear of the car felt like it wasn't connected to anything. you never mentioned any problems driving it around so i can't imagine that it could have been like that for long. and they will flip over like that we had it happen on peters car. it's such a little thing just a little nudge in the wrong direction and they will go up wrong and you can't flip them back down with out unbolting them.

Tyler

Well ... 3rd in STX out of 6, I guess that's not too bad for my first try :dontknow:

Also 3rd best novice out of 7 ...

and 46/56 raw time ... I guess I need to work on that :crybaby2:

Oh well, I had fun and the car isn't even set up for auto x or anything so I'm happy with my results! I can't wait to finish the Raven and get it ready for next year :evil1:

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Well ... 3rd in STX out of 6, I guess that's not too bad for my first try :dontknow:

Also 3rd best novice out of 7 ...

and 46/56 raw time ... I guess I need to work on that :crybaby2:

Oh well, I had fun and the car isn't even set up for auto x or anything so I'm happy with my results! I can't wait to finish the Raven and get it ready for next year :evil1:
I was kinda surprised you didn't bring that thing out.

Latest posts

Back