CMC - Prospective Winter RallyX

Apollyon12

Febuary 14th and the 28th. For more info see the Cumberland Motor Club Page.

2010 RallyX Thread

http://skism.org/cmc/viewtopic.php?t=3845

Looks like they are doing just he 14th.

Official 2-14-10 Event Thread:

http://skism.org/cmc/viewtopic.php?t=3877

No info on pre-reg other than it is going to be $50 day of and $35 for pre-reg.

I am planning on ripping it up with a couple of my friends. But I was wondering if I should take my car back to Stage I (or to stock) or if I should just fly around the corners screaming "POWER" like Jeremy Clarkson and not worry about being competative.

Also I am not familiar with the Rally classing so any educated help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
how firm are these dates? posts on linked forum don't make these sound like a done deal...???

also where is the venue? not clear from CMC

Imprezah

I sure hope to make it to one of these. I missed out on any winter rally-xs last season. And I have brand new snow tires!

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I really hope this pans out.. Sounds like fun.. and Kat.. as much fun SS usually is... 70+ competitors is just to much..

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Hrmm.. they still going to run it if there is very little snow? Is this worth cancelling my Halifax RallyX Trip for?

Meyagi

I'm a hack
that looks like it could be fun! ill probably attend and drive Clarkson style
default_smile.png

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Well, I cancelled my trip to Halifax for a Rallyx this weekend to goto this event the following weekend.. better not cancel on me now!! hehe (and I may have a new secret weapon by then also shhhhhhhh..)

507kevin

I can help with course lay out and clean up. I have a skidsteer that could be a help. Im in Wells only 15-20 mins away and im up that way twice a week in the warmer months as moto-x track is a mile or so down the road.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
anyone have an idea of how rough/smooth the surface will be? my susp. is stiff as hell....

Latest posts

Back