CMC - Prospective Winter RallyX

ReZPunK

i love the **** eating grin on your face in the last picture Dan. pics look good.

that ol buggy of mine still has a bit of nut left for 222k on the clock...

enough to secure 2nd place.

elliseast

Had a good time.....Looking forward to more, with wider cone spacing exiting corners to support the slideways nature of the beast.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
i love the **** eating grin on your face in the last picture Dan. pics look good.
hahahaha, if you flip through the picasa album, I'm hamming it up pretty good on nearly every ride I got. My sis lost it when she saw the pictures on her computer.

EvilAsPie

Long time no see... i'll take credit for most of this.

img_2681.jpg

Great pictures! Wish i could have been there. Maybe next time.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Had a good time.....Looking forward to more, with wider cone spacing exiting corners to support the slideways nature of the beast.
got a problem with my course design? hehe.. I made it tight in some places for a reason.. Which was very tough for me because I like wide open courses myself..

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
were can I find the results for the race.
CMC is supposed to post the results somewhere on their site. Usually takes a few days, but everything's a wildcard with them. I'll start bugging them if they're not up soon.

elliseast

got a problem with my course design? hehe.. I made it tight in some places for a reason.. Which was very tough for me because I like wide open courses myself..
The course design was fine. I found it to easy to drive at 1/4 - 1/3 throttle at all times other than take-off. Is there a map for the event on the 28th?

metcalf164

That really sucks CMC lost my times I ran 4th place in the morning and 3rd place in the afternoon in the m4 class raw times anyway. oh well i think they were giving out 1st and 2nd place trophies my total time put me in 3rd so I wouldn't have got one anyways. maybe next time

Last edited by a moderator:

lvhllkr

Any requirements on the type of car for this sort of thing? Would love to bring my OB just for the hell of it, looks like so much fun haha. My car would be the ugly duckling for sure judging from the pics.
default_smile.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Anything goes champ. As long as the center of gravity isn't to high (ex. lifted trucks, jeeps) you're fine. Just gotta pass safety tech. Battery tied down, throttle doesn't stick, no loose items in the car, etc.

Stein

Stein
Anything goes champ. As long as the center of gravity isn't to high (ex. lifted trucks, jeeps) you're fine. Just gotta pass safety tech. Battery tied down, throttle doesn't stick, no loose items in the car, etc.
If they spot something loose in the car, will they show it to you and walk away (like a car inspection
default_smile.png
), or will they wait until you remove it and pass you?

Random question that doesn't really pertain to me, just curious.

I'm going to try and come to watch this time.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
If they spot something loose in the car, will they show it to you and walk away (like a car inspection
default_smile.png
), or will they wait until you remove it and pass you?Random question that doesn't really pertain to me, just curious.

I'm going to try and come to watch this time.
Depends on who's doing tech. There's no point in playing games, just take all the bottles, tools, and loose crap in your car and pile on the ground where you park in the paddock. Floor mats are the biggest thing, those need to come out too.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
That really sucks CMC lost my times I ran 4th place in the morning and 3rd place in the afternoon in the m4 class raw times anyway. oh well i think they were giving out 1st and 2nd place trophies my total time put me in 3rd so I wouldn't have got one anyways. maybe next time
that's ok, I lost out on a trophy due to timing error.. hehe..

BTW, that STI was sweet!

lvhllkr

I'm gonna try to make it down there on the 28th to watch and meet the MS crew, maybe by the time the next one rolls around I'll be ready to participate
default_additional_sillylol.gif
at the very least I need to buy a helmet and get a full size spare, already have the tire just need another wheel.

metcalf164

that's ok, I lost out on a trophy due to timing error.. hehe..
BTW, that STI was sweet!
Thanks,

I would like to make it to the next one but i have to be in Fort Devens the 27th and 28th.

Is there going to be another one anytime soon?

Latest posts

Back