CoolwHip

STI KID

After being very patient with my car....this part is finally done...
default_cool.png
some will hate some will love. If anyone out there with a REAL camera wants to snap some pics for me I could bring a few cold ones. as these were taken wth a average digital camera. Enjoy

These

346s09y.jpg

Plus these

9iei6f.jpg

Equals

24o3fhe.jpg

2r27qkz.jpg

zwgu8g.jpg

Ray

The Northernah'
love it! kinda what im thinking about doing next instead of the lifted route im at now. How does it ride?

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
nice lookin car. love the white on white.

too bad about the ((^*&%!! smoked taillights...they ought to be illegal since they are virtually invisible in bright sunlight. taillights are crucial to your own and other drivers' safety and should not be messed with for cosmetic reasons.

don't believe me? just check out the contrast between the white Subie's tails and the silver car in front...which tails are more likely to keep you from getting rear-ended??!!

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:

STI KID

Except with mine you can see the lights day time or.night time. If they were unsafe I wouldnt use them if you were behind me day/night you can.clearly see my signals and brake/reverse lights.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Looks really good! The white on white is nice.

The smoked tails though... I've almost rear ended people with them because they don't put any light out.

They're OK with REALLY bright LEDs in them to offset being smoked, then they're back to safe.

There should be a law about them.

Matt

there is a law...you cant do anything to reduce the light output...this includes tints/louvers etc.....

Latest posts

Back