CoolwHip

STI KID

yes everyone im aware...and also they are bright enough to see during the day and I have yet to be pulled over for them (knock on wood.) and have had them on over a year close to 2yrs now.They were done by someone who knew what they were doing its not just that crap in a can stuff. But anyways for whoever wanted a front shot hopefully this will suffice

ekhv95.jpg

SUBARUDE

You need to black out your headlights and swap your does out for some black magic Hellas or get fog covers

SUBARUDE

And people complaining about taillight tint need to just pay attention when your driving cause it doesn't restrict the light that much so quit your crying boo-hoo

Jamey

And people complaining about taillight tint need to just pay attention when your driving cause it doesn't restrict the light that much so quit your crying boo-hoo
What he said .. And there's a third break light ,u can see mine clear as day if you can't then you need glasses
default_smile.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
This thing about tinted tails is admittedly a personal peeve, but it's also a significant legal issue.

99% of the time if you get rear-ended it's deemed to be the following car's fault...EXCEPT if you have tinted tails, then it's gonna be 99% chance of it being your azz, not theirs. Ask a police officer, ask a lawyer, ask an insurance investigator. So here's the point--running tinted tails opens you up to serious liability, as in your own insurance won't cover, even if it's largely the other guy's fault.

think about it. it's a lose-lose proposition, esp if it's an F-250 who can't see your turn signal in backlit bright sun. then it's lose-lose-LOSE. Gawd help you if the F-250 driver or passenger gets hurt.

STI KID

will be gettin jdm headlights/"sti" fogcovers/ jdmsti grill/ver 2 lip/tint and the outside will be done
default_cool.png
no knockoffs here.(not discrediting them,just not for me)

Last edited by a moderator:

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Lolz. Avoid direct sunlight.

Latest posts

Back