Craig's FA20 CWP 2015 WRX!!

scubiecraig

I purchased this at Patriot Subaru on Saturday, April 2nd.  I've wanted a WRX for many years now.  This is a huge upgrade from my 07 NA Impreza.  I'm smiling from ear to ear every time I drive it!  It's a 6MT as well.  My first manual vehicle, and first turbocharged vehicle. 

The previous owner is a salesman at Patriot.  It came with a few add-ons.  Subaru OEM rainguards, Weathertec mats, fully legal tint job with documents, and a license plate relocation.  I do not have any plans for performance modifications... pinky swore with my wife.  I think I'm going to regret that
default_wink.png

Here's some pics.  Wave if you see me on the road!!

WP_20160402_09_45_38_Pro_zpsmvfb2ops.jpg

WP_20160402_18_33_27_Pro_zps1cbtuazl.jpg

WP_20160402_18_30_54_Pro_zpsvnzqbgqr.jpg

WP_20160402_18_31_32_Pro_zps7hbj9wby.jpg

Jamey

My buddie looked at that car he almost bought it. . Lol

But nice man enjoy

Was that u I seen the other day on hagis in your old car ?

scubiecraig

My buddie looked at that car he almost bought it. . Lol

But nice man enjoy

Was that u I seen the other day on hagis in your old car ?
Yeah, I know Chris test drove it too.  I think I'd have a hard time giving up such a beautiful 13 as well.  I'm glad he passed, because I bit on this! 

I'm not sure if it was me that you saw on Haigis Parkway.. what day was it?  I traded it in last Saturday.

Jamey

Was told that car had Uel . Least that's what Chris said lol

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Was told that car had Uel . Least that's what Chris said lol
Hmm, I'll have to get under there and peek.  Maybe Vinnie swapped them out and left them on the car.  It does sound good.  I know he had put a J-Pipe on it too, but he removed that before trading it in.  He also had a Cobb Accessport v3, but he took that too.

Jamey

Hmm, I'll have to get under there and peek. Maybe Vinnie swapped them out and left them on the car. It does sound good. I know he had put a J-Pipe on it too, but he removed that before trading it in. He also had a Cobb Accessport v3, but he took that too.
if it sounds good it's proub on there still . Lol you should stop by my work .. u drive by it everyday. !

scubiecraig

Haha, I know.  I'll see if I can swing in this week.  How late you work again?

Also, are you going to the meet on the 20th at Famous Dave's?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Haha, I know. I'll see if I can swing in this week. How late you work again?

Also, are you going to the meet on the 20th at Famous Dave's?
I work till 5 all week except for Thursday and Friday till 6 .. and I think so I work my second job but I can probably Make a appearance

scubiecraig

Jamey, I stopped in this afternoon about 4:30 or so.  Went in the front, they said you work out back in the warehouse.  Took a swing around, but didn't see you.  I didn't want to go in looking for you... don't want to get you in trouble or anything. 

Jamey

I was there. . Lol call me next time girlfriend!

Wtf .. I said girlfriend! not girlfriend

Wtf. B r a H

scubiecraig

LOL.  I sent you a text back just now.  I'll see if I can swing by on Wednesday.  Registering the pig tomorrow!  Tis going to hurt the wallet
default_additional_greedy.gif

Latest posts

Back