death of a ricer...birth of an rs

Matt

Thread revival.

Went back and forth on selling the car. Wasnt super practical with the growing family but the car has become to sentimental and far to much work has been done. So I started sourcing new parts. Got an amazing deal on a s201 replica hood scoop. It is carbon fiber but will be painted to match. The exhaust on the car was starting to let go so I bought a new one. Simple tsudo cat back. Currently looking around for a new set of rims and tires and intend to get 240sx fender flares. Roll the pictures!!

edy8eruv.jpg

edu4u3e9.jpg

uqy5e6yj.jpg
ydaguteq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Haha. The motor in her is getting tired. 180k of abuse. The plan is not known yet. Boosted car. H6 swap. Boosted h6. Who knows!!!

Stein

Stein
Well I'm glad the scoop [might] get used for something real soon
default_tongue.png
. I thought the car was going to relapse into rice...

Also I've got huge support for the 240 flares. I think they look sweet on the 1st gens.

Matt

Well Nate.... Since the stock scoop is actually functional for cooling an engine and the stock hood vents are used for pulling hot air from the engine when the bottom covers are removed I'd say its the farthest thing from " rice "

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Fun fact, when you front mount a wrx the scoop actually hurts than helps, granted it is probably negligable for street or car show queens. Scoopin'

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Wings that don't actually provide usable downforce, fog lights that barely illuminate, and nonsensical scoops and vents; RS's truly have it all. The best part is, they're still one of the nicest looking subes ever made IMHO.

Latest posts

Back