December meet 2013--Five guys

Matt

fiveguyslogo.png

Decembers meet will be held at five guys burger in Portland at 6:30. Park on the roof of the attached parking garage, dont forget the fee or find a spot on the street.

December 11th

425 Fore Street

Portland, ME 04101

Phone: 207-541-9275

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

Why wouldn't you choose the 5 five guys where you don't have to pay for over priced parking near the mall

Matt

I think that location is on the smaller side and since we usually have large groups for the southern meets it made more sense to go to the bigger location.

As stated... You can park on the street.

Matt

The seating seems to be more spread out so it'll be more difficult for us all to sit together I'd imagine. Regardless.... It's in Portland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

It's dec 11th. It's always the second Wednesday of the month in case I pull the rookie move and forget the date.

T

The Asian Persuasion

Ill be there. I might actually have my car. Waiting on engine and new fuel set up. but regardless ill be there

Archie1991

Should be able to make it. Won't be parking in the garage though. I'll be in my jeep. And I'm pretty sure It can't fit in the garage. Lifted jeep problems...

Kembal

I eat at Five Guys more than I should. This one somehow taste better to me than the one at the mall. Plus Gelato Fiasco as a bonus.

Latest posts

Back