December meet 2013--Five guys

SurlyOBS

Are people parking up top on the garage? It's nice to see everyone's rides and that won't happen if we're parked all over the Old Port. I was budgeting to park up there since I don't get out enough. Xmas treat for myself kind of thing.

i-wagon

Completely understandable, same reason there's a few of us don't attend meets down south, it's just too far when I have kids and have to be up before 5 the next day.
that's why I don't go to meets in general :p next one in Auburn I'll be there

Alura

Because subarus aren't awd lol
default_tongue.png

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
i can agree with that .. i sure wouldnt bring my ram or the wifes hyundai on a subaru group meet or drive lol

Meyagi

I'm a hack
well then i suppose the few of us who no longer have subarus should excuse ourselves from attending club events. 

carter and bill you guys better keep your bmw's at home.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Damn guys, chillax! Lol. Does Carter even go to meets anymore? He doesn't even come on here!

Alura

Carters goes to all the meets. Hes just been pretty busy, that's why he posted about how he would be absent and matty matt would be taking over for a little while
default_smile.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Carters goes to all the meets. Hes just been pretty busy, that's why he posted about how he would be absent and matty matt would be taking over for a little while
default_smile.png
Lol yeah I know, just giving him crap.

Alura

I would like to point out, we do have a subforum for lexus owners, So bringing a lexus wouldn't be completely inappropriate lol. Being a showy ricer with a supra however... that might be overkill
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back