Detailing job I did!

T

The Asian Persuasion

DoIng good work man.
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
A word of advIce about mother back to black, It does not last very long, maybe a raIn storm or wash then Its gone(its a good product to use when customers come get theIr vehIcle). Also wIth the megs swIrl x, It honestly looks great at fIrst, and looks lIke It got all the scratches out, but they are stIll there. Use your porter cable to apply wIth a lIght cut pad on settIng 3. You should swIng by my shop sometIme, my dad and I own a full servIce detaIling shop, I can gIve ya some great poInters on products to use and technIques that would make your jobs that much better!

Gretsch308

DoIng good work man.
thumbsup.gIf
A word of advIce about mother back to black, It does not last very long, maybe a raIn storm or wash then Its gone(its a good product to use when customers come get theIr vehIcle). Also wIth the megs swIrl x, It honestly looks great at fIrst, and looks lIke It got all the scratches out, but they are stIll there. Use your porter cable to apply wIth a lIght cut pad on settIng 3. You should swIng by my shop sometIme, my dad and I own a full servIce detaIling shop, I can gIve ya some great poInters on products to use and technIques that would make your jobs that much better!
Thanks man! Where are you located? I have variety pack of the Lake Country 5" pads and a backing plate I have yet to try out. Do you recommend Megs 105 and 205 for swirl removal? I have been collecting products here and there. just got today a Speedy Surface Prep MF, Ultima Paint guard Plus and Blackfire interior protectant. I also have some Megs Ultimate Compound that I was thinking about trying on my car or the Swirl-X with an orange pad. I am on vaca next week so kI will definitely be stopping by. What time and day is good?

T

The Asian Persuasion

Thanks man! Where are you located? I have variety pack of the Lake Country 5" pads and a backing plate I have yet to try out. Do you recommend Megs 105 and 205 for swirl removal? I have been collecting products here and there. just got today a Speedy Surface Prep MF, Ultima Paint guard Plus and Blackfire interior protectant. I also have some Megs Ultimate Compound that I was thinking about trying on my car or the Swirl-X with an orange pad. I am on vaca next week so kI will definitely be stopping by. What time and day is good?
im at 150 bridge st in westbrook, anytime during the morning next week, i'll be around. megs 105 and 205 is my bread and butter lol, 205 removes swirls and 105 is a scratch remover, it will leave swirls if you dont use 205 with it.

T

The Asian Persuasion

I've also found the lake country pads don't last all that long (like 5-8 buff jobs) the self centered pads are best for our d/a polishers

T

The Asian Persuasion

So the pads that don't need a backing plate? Who makes them?
The pads do need backing plates, the self center ones have a plastic ring on the back to help prevent pre mature separation from the pad to, to the backing plate since the other rip off very easy

Latest posts

Back