Detailing job I did!

T

The Asian Persuasion

engine bay looks good joe, did u use the steam cleaner?

Gretsch308

What you use for polish ? I need do mine again maybe tommorows venture
Used Megs Ultimate compound and polish on the paint with the Porter Cable

engine bay looks good joe, did u use the steam cleaner?
This literally took like 5 minutes. Corey at Detail Maine helped me. With the car running we covered everything in a 50/50 mix of greased lighting, let it dwell, then pressure washed lightly. Then covered everything in Meg's hyper dressing. Closed the hood and waited a few minutes. Looked amazing. It had never been cleaned before.

T

The Asian Persuasion

This literally took like 5 minutes. Corey at Detail Maine helped me. With the car running we covered everything in a 50/50 mix of greased lighting, let it dwell, then pressure washed lightly. Then covered everything in Meg's hyper dressing. Closed the hood and waited a few minutes. Looked amazing. It had never been cleaned before.
Nice man deff came out good

Gretsch308

Engine bay is about the only place I would ever use it. Only in a pinch. I hate it with a passion!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
don't let the simple green stay there too long and make sure you rinse it ALL off. It can cause pitting in aluminum. bad for radiators, engine block, turbo, intercooler etc... you get the point

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
No problem. Simple green is some pretty potent stuff and most people dont know about some of the serious side effects it has, especially on aluminum

Latest posts

Back