Dirt Drive Sept 29(official date)

05RSKID

I know I would love to go on another one and im sure there are plenty of folks on here that would enjoy a good day of driving on dirt and maybe a cook out of something.  Figured I would start this to see how many people might be interested in going on one. and when a good time might be to do one.  Im sure I could get together with the rez bros and put something together.

Last edited:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Jeez, you are a glutton for punishment! Stud Mill has cost u a buncha $$$ over the years.....LOL

Depending on where and when I'd be down. Or up, as the case may be.

05RSKID

Jeez, you are a glutton for punishment! Stud Mill has cost u a buncha $$$ over the years.....LOL

Depending on where and when I'd be down. Or up, as the case may be.
well lets see so far I am at a rim, 2 tires, trans and motor lol.  But the trans was beat hard before I got the car so Im sure the front diff would have pooched sooner or later.  And the motor was my fault all the way.  But I now have dirt tires a new trans and a motor that is running strong and better actually then the 07 motor(better mpg too!)

ReZPunK

"I would, but I don't wanna scratch my rally armor mudflaps!"

Definitely after NEFR....we can make something work, very informal...just go

Matt

Hey hey. The last drive someone got a flat tire and who had the only correct spare size.... This guy and it was a rota!!!

I'm in with the legacy.. Have crank it up a few notches

05RSKID

Since most people will want to wait till after nefr do we want to do something in the middle of august or beginning of September?  That would give plenty of time for people to get a day off and to plan the trip and  I would vote for the stud mill again.  And hopefully I will have my house by then and we could do a cook out the after the ride.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
That sounds good to me.
default_smile.png

Maybe this will get pushed into October(or not, I can hope). If for some reason I am home by the time it happens I will be there, I think my snows will be destudded and what not. I will do this in my impreza(not whatever I get for a new car).

Latest posts

Back