Dirt Drive Sept 29(official date)

KamB

Kam Berry
amazing day guys and girls. i happily handed over the reigns to dan and let him go all out....we were really moving at some points. my exhaust is kinda pissed though...pics to come
Mine got all flattened on the bottom :/ (exhaust)

02 WRX Chris

Sucks that my subaru had to die a few weeks back...but I guess it better it died close to home rather than on dirt roads!  Will totally be ready for this next time around!
default_smile.png

Meyagi

I'm a hack
had a good time, even though my co driver sucked and would tell me about a rock or a washout after i had already done the last min panic move to avoid it haha. jk garrett you did good for having 2 hours of sleep i guess. only problems i had was a flat tire out in the woods due to a really sharp rock, a rock hitting my fuel neck and causing a gas leak, and then the spare i put on blew out on the highway on the way home. if and when i do this again ill have smaller wheels and better tires. the fear of losing tires was the only thing that kept me from going faster then i ended up going. once again the junk yard parts build impreza had zero mechanical issues
default_smile.png
best $400 car evar.... 

MMMayo

Did you two make it home on that leaky tire?
yes - we did!! And it lasted through the night for the most part.. some of the fix-a-flat stuff came oozing out, but it still had air.

Rob took it to work (works at a dealership) this morning so he could fix the flat properly and do a look-over of the whole car. Since our older Impreza is still getting the gas tank replaced by Rob in his spare time, I had to drive Rob's summer car to work today - the mullet mobile ('86 Trans Am)... got some weird looks, for sure! Haha!!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Had a blast yesterday.

Big thanks to Matt for letting me spank his Legacy SS around the woods. The old milk crate hauls ass. If I had room for one I'd start looking.

Matt

Had a blast yesterday.Big thanks to Matt for letting me spank his Legacy SS around the woods. The old milk crate hauls ass. If I had room for one I'd start looking.
It was rather epic. We were def moving at some points. My fav part was when we gave the guy in front of us a huge lead and then we'd go all out and catch them. Dust/heat sucked but oh well. Ill work on a cooling system!!

ReZPunK

For those who left before Edinburgh road, you have no idea what you were missing! (Dan and Ryan excluded) we did multiple passes with stage notes for those who wanted to experience what's involved being a driver and codriver in stage rally. I ended up giving a few rides to Gabe and Nate in 2.2RS rally car. A great time overall yesterday.

Mike, I hope you didn't cut a tire on the hella light that decided to fall off my car some where...heh

It was rather epic. We were def moving at some points. My fav part was when we gave the guy in front of us a huge lead and then we'd go all out and catch them. Dust/heat sucked but oh well. Ill work on a cooling system!!

Oh no you didn't.. I think we have been called out Gabe.  Now it's on. Next time we're bringing a turbo Audi to level the playing field and then we will see who catches who.  
default_smile.png

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
My photos:

Having some fun in a gravel pit (jaKe is on top of his car):

jakepit.jpg

Views:

view.jpg

More cars:

morecars.jpg

Had a total blast! 

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

Already fixed the rally car after breaking the front axle, I'm ready! I can print the book for the very first drive we ever took for this one. Lots of the same roads in reverse, plus a couple new ones only those who did the first one know about!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
For those who left before Edinburgh road, you have no idea what you were missing! (Dan and Ryan excluded) we did multiple passes with stage notes for those who wanted to experience what's involved being a driver and codriver in stage rally. I ended up giving a few rides to Gabe and Nate in 2.2RS rally car. A great time overall yesterday.

Mike, I hope you didn't cut a tire on the hella light that decided to fall off my car some where...heh
nah i caught a sharp rock, that was when you were behind me and i all of a sudden slowed down and pulled off. im kinda glad i didnt run the other road and have to put my last spare on, cause on the highway i would have been up shits creek when my spare spare blew up.... next time the cars up there with better tires, im def down to run a fast road with stage notes (and a co driver who will actually read them
default_tongue.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Oh no you didn't.. I think we have been called out Gabe.  Now it's on. Next time we're bringing a turbo Audi to level the playing field and then we will see who catches who.  
default_smile.png
There were some sections where I was able to reel you guys in no problem, but other ones where you set a good pace and I would have had to push to get close.

Trainable

There were some sections where I was able to reel you guys in no problem, but other ones where you set a good pace and I would have had to push to get close.
Wait, we were supposed to be driving fast?  

Todd thanks for the ride to my ride. Rob thanks for the ride in your ride. Chet thanks for letting me hoon and the lift home. And a big thanks to those that put in the time and effort to make this happen.

This was another great outing with awesome people on amazing roads. It's always a blast to get out on these roads and meet some of the more adventurous MS crew. We're very lucky that we're able to do these and have people behave responsibly and everyone helping out those that might have mechanical issues along the way.

Latest posts

Back