disc golf

lateralized

Who plays?

Where do you usually play?

Whats your favorite course?

How many years have you played?

Whats your average score?

Would you be interested in an MS meet for a game sometime?

Ill go first ...

Where do you usually play? Pleasant Hill Disc Golf, Scarborough, ME

Whats your favorite course? The Beast, Enman Field, Brunswick, ME

How many years have you played? 4

Whats your average score? between 3 and 6 under, although I am having a rough year this year

Would you be interested in an MS meet for a game sometime? Absolutely

Yuor turn ...

GClark

Sabattus Disc Golf, My front lawn
default_biggrin.png

same^

1 yr, but plenty of Ultimate Frisbee experience

Depends on which the winds blows, haha from 3 under to
default_biggrin.png

Yes of course

ruggedman

Who plays?
Where do you usually play?

Whats your favorite course?

How many years have you played?

Whats your average score?

Would you be interested in an MS meet for a game sometime?
Haven't found my home course yet. I've played Auburn, Brunswick, and Scarborough. My favorite so far is the beast, but I'm sure that will change. This is my first year, I played once a week or two ago, got hooked and bought a few starter discs. I've now played 4 times and I'm learning my throws better everytime i go. My average score is still around +10...although my last score on beast was 79....not sure what par is on that one.

I'll be up for an MS game once i hone my game a little....playing through is still embarrassing for me
default_biggrin.png

Fozzy

default_biggrin.png

Where do you usually play? - Sabattus/Beauty and the Beast (Brunswick)

Whats your favorite course? Sabattus

How many years have you played? 2

Whats your average score? high 60's

Would you be interested in an MS meet for a game sometime? Definately

ChadSRT

i live right in the middle of sabattus disc golf and akers acres so i usualy play those two courses ive been playing for a few years now.....disc golf rocks!
default_smile.png

Tyler

I've only played once, at the Auburn course. It was in the middle of a thunderstorm, but it was fun none the less
default_smile.png
I ended up with a 76 with my n00b handicap
default_biggrin.png

saabaru

Only played once at Pleasant Hill, right down the street from me. Great game, I suck at it, but still fun.

MS meet would be fun.

inski

adam and kyle (burnout) at EG are disc golf nuts. I intent to join them and try it some day.

lateralized

Well, the interest seems to be there. Now we need a date, time and location. Unfortunately, my schedule is about to get raped by a new job, so I hope I dont miss out. I have Sundays free for the next month or so though. Then I start dinner and brunch shifts at the new job (Pat's Cafe in Portland, more to come on that later). Soooo ...

How does this sound?

Sunday July 19th, 11am, Sabattus Disc Golf Course.

Hopefully I get to squeeze in a few games with you guys. I can never go to the MS meets because I work nights. Also, my usual disc golf buddies have moved to Vermont, NYC and Stratton so I could use a good group game.

Tyler

Well, the interest seems to be there. Now we need a date, time and location. Unfortunately, my schedule is about to get raped by a new job, so I hope I dont miss out. I have Sundays free for the next month or so though. Then I start dinner and brunch shifts at the new job (Pat's Cafe in Portland, more to come on that later). Soooo ...
How does this sound?

Sunday July 19th, 11am, Sabattus Disc Golf Course.

Hopefully I get to squeeze in a few games with you guys. I can never go to the MS meets because I work nights. Also, my usual disc golf buddies have moved to Vermont, NYC and Stratton so I could use a good group game.
That's when NEFR is! I'll be up north for that!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

lateralized

Ya I Want to go to the rally! What about the weekend after?
Ahhhh. My B, I did not realize. Lets change the above date to Sunday July 26th. All other info stays the same. How's that work for everybody?

edit: However, in my interest about attending the rally myself, I looked on their site and it says its only in Maine on Friday and NH on Saturday. Are you guys staying up there for the weekend? If anyone is not attending the rally or is not planning on making a weekend out of it, those of us still around could do BOTH weekends. Unfortunately since the Maine date for NEFR is on Friday, I cant go ... sniffle ... all the fun stuff is always on weekdays.

Last edited by a moderator:

inski

Lots of people stay up there, but that part of Maine and NH is only an hour from my house so I head home in the evening and head back in the AM.

If you can only come one day do Saturday. The racing is more serious, faster, and you can view more stages, then you can go home after

Yes, disc golf is good for me on the 26th! h0oT!

topdeeni

never played on a course so to speak.... whomever won the last "hole" always picked a target on the fly to make the next hole...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back