does anyone have an sti or wrx with a bigger turbo they could take me for a spin

patsti

NitrousFed
When i said professional it was a joke as my job is to drive a delivery truck. I plan on taking classes but not now. I dont have the money nor do i have the time. maybe this winter.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Inflection is very hard to gather through type on the interwebs. I, (as others do) typically use smileys to provide intent or sarchasm.

but in all seriousness.. come out and AutoX that beast. see if you can beat me! don't forget, your lugnuts have more torque than my engine!

patsti

NitrousFed
pedro i hear that you are fast in that little thing. how are you in the rex? I had a turbo del sol a few years back wish i still had that to autox.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
pedro i hear that you are fast in that little thing. how are you in the rex? I had a turbo del sol a few years back wish i still had that to autox.
I don't run the rex anymore. I am actually goign to sell it I think.

The miata is a much more fun car to drive. and I need a tow vehicle.

patsti

NitrousFed
just found a rotated gt30r kit for 2k and iam going to hopefully get that tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will give me smooth power to redline near 450 and when built 500+

patsti

NitrousFed
i got a gt30r (.82 hotside) tial 38m atmospheric gate and a few other goodies.. the downpipe uppipe are costom. it came with everything. and now i have an extra fmic.

patsti

NitrousFed
It will include the garret GT3076R(.82hotside), custom UP with Tial wastegate, custom fake catted DP,

FMIC piping and Precision FMIC, Precision T-clamps, Tial BOV, custom intake w/

Blitz SUS, all lines. Hell of a deal for all of this, CONGRATS

that's the kit! will have it in 2 weeks.

e9af03e9.jpg

e9aefc29.jpg

this fmic is for sale check the forsale section.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Holy smoke Pat, that was quick! I can't wait to go for a ride in that beast. I ain't skeerd. Yur a profeshinal!

When's it all going down? Atmospheric waste gates sound positively evil. >
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back