Downpipes @ M+A

MAauto101

Vendor
We have 2 downpipes for sale. One invidia catless and one perrin catless. Looking to get $175 a piece. Can work deal with installation as well. Please PM. as we do not get on here as much as we would like. Thanks

TheNailman

Warcock
i DO want that invidia one
default_tongue.png

MAauto101

Vendor
perrin has flange welded on. looks like flat flange. they should fit wrx and sti, forester xt.

Bratman, i am having impossible time finding stage 2 flash other then cobb or a cobb with perrin maps. the invidia was for my uncles fxt but i could not find flash for him either.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
perrin has flange welded on. looks like flat flange. they should fit wrx and sti, forester xt. Bratman, i am having impossible time finding stage 2 flash other then cobb or a cobb with perrin maps. the invidia was for my uncles fxt but i could not find flash for him either.
That's why I'm running a cobb AP. If you do find one post it becuase I would have you do the new flash and sell my ap. I have read one opensource forums the wrx and fxt maps are very much the same but I don't remember off the top of my head but the map had to be rewrote so that the fxt had one cycle rather to three like the wrx.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Well I know that Awwsheet was telling me he was gonna "build" a map for me, but I know there has to be one out there. But I also know next to nothing about all this tuning crap, except it makes your car go faster and smoother!! But I also know the sell these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cobb-Tuning-AccessPORT-Subaru-Forester-XT-2004-06-2-5_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem4397b171a4QQitemZ290307797412QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

But Damn!! Its expensive.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
tuning alliance sells a map for $150.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
however, i don't think your foz matches their mod list for that map. i'd give them a shout.

or i could make you one, but i don't want to steal business from M&A if they want to buy an off the shelf map and flash it for you...

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The cheaper the better, and I've been talking to you anyway. But it would be cool if M&A could get set up to do FXT's. Just for ones who want it. Including your uncle!!! M&A will be getting my business in the future!!!
default_additional_sillylol.gif
But for right now I'll go cheap!!! GLWS!! And thank you for all the research I know you've done!!

CheySpec207

perrin has flange welded on. looks like flat flange. they should fit wrx and sti, forester xt. Bratman, i am having impossible time finding stage 2 flash other then cobb or a cobb with perrin maps. the invidia was for my uncles fxt but i could not find flash for him either.
well i think my spt catback has a donut flange could that easily mate up together? also my spt catback looks like a small section was welded onto it with a new flange going against the cat but im not positive ill have to take a look at it again

CheySpec207

so catless downpipe = no inspection sticker right? how does everyone get by that? Do you guys put the stock downpipe back on for inspection?

Evan

a lot of places wont care just as long as you have one cat, like the one after the downpipe.

Latest posts

Back