Fall Group Drive 2014!!

Which weekend do you prefer? Can choose one or the other or both.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfie

I am so excited! Looks like it's going to be a nice day for a cruise and plenty of people! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow! Get ready to cruise!

And don't forget your radios!!!

Elfie

Wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that came out and thank you SO much to bob for taking the lead! I would like to say we know the route much better now
default_tongue.png
thank you again to everyone that made it out! We counted, I believe, 18 cars and it was definitely a fun time! Can't wait for next year!

Ryan99OBS

Yeah joes car Is on the side of the road on route 3 With major problems. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow with my truck. Awesome Drive though. Sucks it started to rain.

Willwrb04

Wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that came out and thank you SO much to bob for taking the lead! I would like to say we know the route much better now
default_tongue.png
thank you again to everyone that made it out! We counted, I believe, 18 cars and it was definitely a fun time! Can't wait for next year!
Posting any photo's? I didn't take many pictures as much as i usually do cause i know you took a butt load and didn't want to photo dump a bunch of repeat photos lol

DevineLegacy

MainelySubarus earning some street cred with getting pulled over. Pretty impressive that he got the majority of us all. Great time though and some amazing sights

Elfie

Me and one other car ripped down the road and were ahead of all the other cars and I guess we had gotten called in, so as soon as us first two got to the end of the road, a sheriff was heading down to find us and pulled everyone else over to talk to them

Posting any photo's? I didn't take many pictures as much as i usually do cause i know you took a butt load and didn't want to photo dump a bunch of repeat photos lol
I will try and get them uploaded this afternoon! I was driving for a bunch of the trip but I do have some pics while cars were driving and I definitely have some while we were stopped!

ddaiii

Thanks for the fun drive. Unfortunately about 10 minutes from home I got rear ended at a traffic light. It was not my fault and there was a witness on the side of the road that made sure the policeman knew this so I should be covered by insurance. The damages are bad and if they don't assess it as totaled I'll need some pretty major repairs. Can anyone recommend me to a trusted body shop? Preferably one that specializes in subies/imports? Mine was the GBP 2015 WRX. Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back