Fall Group Drive 2014!!

Which weekend do you prefer? Can choose one or the other or both.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevineLegacy

Bring a radio so you can enjoy the chatter. Lunch is needed
Awesome, I'll see if I can get my hands on one. I'm going to bring a buddy along that's thinking about selling his scion tc and getting a fozz xt. Hopefully this'll speed up his decision and we can get a new member!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I'm going to try my best to make this. Supposed to be having a Halloween party the night before, so we'll see how well I'm feeling early in the morning to drive for almost 8 hours.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I'm going to try my best to make this. Supposed to be having a Halloween party the night before, so we'll see how well I'm feeling early in the morning to drive for almost 8 hours.
Oh please! Come join in on the hilarious exploits that are a Mainely group drive! Haven't seen you in decades now.

I might even have my "new" old car by then.

cwiggin

Guess new england motor sport is cruising through there same day, think I saw something about team 207 too.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go yet either, Halloween party night before too. Might be too hungover

Willwrb04

Pretty sure I can go. I was having a little too much fun on the logging roads up in Moosehead in Rockwood last weekend and my rear o2 sensor ripped off with the threads still threaded in and plan on fixing it this weekend which will be a pia.

Craig

Pretty sure I can go. I was having a little too much fun on the logging roads up in Moosehead in Rockwood last weekend and my rear o2 sensor ripped off with the threads still threaded in and plan on fixing it this weekend which will be a pia.
maybe ill tag along with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back