February Meet 2014: Hometown Buffet Portland

• Thread starter JBKellySubiGirl
  • Start date

injulen

I thought I could get there but it's too tight, don't get out of work in time. I like the idea of having a whole room to ourselves. I hope I can make the next one.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

dsmith

was going to try and make it but not sure if i'll be able to. stupid snow removal prep
default_sleep.png

dsmith

tell me about it, they always freak out during storms and like waiting til 5 oclock to start moving anything

Matt

Great turnout tonight. I think I counted 26 or so. Finally grabbed what we had left for decals and clothing. Unfortunately the sizes are less than favorable. Haha. Decals are in full force though.

du6y3y4a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Awesome group of people, let's keep Mainely accepting of new members, and support Matt for taking charge of this thing! I wouldn't be able to, huge undertaking/ responsibility. Thanks to everyone else who helps organize these things. Boring, fun, or whatever, it's still better to hang out with people that have like interests, then people who don't get our 'crazy Subaru infatuation'.

And Tyler needs a track day; hell, he needs a track of his own.

TylerB488

Awesome group of people, let's keep Mainely accepting of new members, and support Matt for taking charge of this thing! I wouldn't be able to, huge undertaking/ responsibility. Thanks to everyone else who helps organize these things. Boring, fun, or whatever, it's still better to hang out with people that have like interests, then people who don't get our 'crazy Subaru infatuation'.

And Tyler needs a track day; hell, he needs a track of his own.
hahahah that's for sure! Id post a faster time than the stig!

Tyler I suck. I didn't even recognize you. Sitting right next to rick.
No worries man! it was a lot of fun! and who was that cute girl i got to sit next to?! lmao

Matt

Haha. I think that was Sam and Jamey I didn't even have a sweat shirt on, just my tshirt. Stop being old

Latest posts

Back