Feeler, look inside.

04wrx

Ok so there is a chance that I might be parting ways with my car, so I thought I would see if anyone on here is interested. The car is a 2004 WRX with a little over 81k on it. You can find pictures and specs under my gallery thread labeled Project WRX. I can sell it as is, i.e. all mods, or stock or with whatever you want. I am not sure on the price yet, but if your interested send me a pm. I have owned the car for 1 year and 2 months now, I have been meticulous with taking care of it doing all oil changes/services, replacing any part that was even remotely close to bad, having it washed and waxed at least once every month, and I have all the reciepts to everything that has been done to the car. All work done to the car has been done my me. I am not just joe shmoe, I am an ASE Certified Technician with my Maine State Inspection License, went to college for Automotives, etc. anything else just ask.

-Adam

inski

I'll trade you one 1997 Outback Sport. I know you want it!
default_wink.png

I'll second the condition and up-keep of this fine specimen of a WRX. Adam knows his stuff and does everything just right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back