Few more 02 wrx parts

ReZPunK

Silver wrx hood, stock...normal wear and tear

steering wheel, cluster, all the door cards and trim pieces, best offer on all of it.

Front and rear seats - Sold

Roof rails and cross bars for an impreza wagon

Bug eye headlights, could use a buff job.

Rear cargo cover

All weather rear cargo mat

Stock stereo the 6 disc type -Sold

Silver rear hatch with mid wing and top spoiler

If there is something you need, ask...lots still left to pick from.

Best offer on all of it.

Car is located in Old Town/Orono area.

Please keep in mind it takes me $50 bucks round trip to southern Maine. Coming up is ideal, I can meet you in the middle, or full delivery to southern maine depending on negotiable price.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

Not sure if they fit. Welcome to come take one off and check. Give me a call...I will be out and about at my work garage in Bangor, that's where the car is.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Rob do you have any heat shield arms? I have a Cobb heat shield which I can't install because I don't have the brackets.

ReZPunK

No on the heat shield stuff. I have a turbo chimney I wanna put on the STI, but I too don't have those brackets.

Front and rear sways are available. Links are no good, I can tell you that much. PM me an offer.

Are you talking about the air splitter under the hood?

Text me, the car is in Bangor and I'm heading over there later to pull some stuff off the car. If you have time, you could come help pull the sway bars.

ReZPunK

Ok...basically parting the whole car minus a laundry list of parts I am taking off and Dan is getting.

So keep firing away! If it's available, I will pm you!

Mighty Subie

Cargo covers. Should be the same as an 04.. I WANT THEM! lol I believe I have a $5 bill burning a hole in my pocket... haha jk. I'll PM ya.

ReZPunK

Front and rear sway bars SOLD

Stereo SOLD

Rear seats SOLD

Still have a sweet rear hatch with both wings...would like to see this not go to the crusher!

Blow off valve SOLD

Keep the questions and requests coming!

ReZPunK

Where is Jefferson?

Edit: what if I'm able to convince my GF to load it in her truck this week, and possibly drive it down Saturday when I head to southern maine for a parts run?

I have to take some seats, and boxes of misc parts this weekend...I can make this happen. ;-) PM me..

Last edited by a moderator:

Visonik

Random, but do you have the bezel that goes around the radio? Previous owner hacked mine to fit a radio he kept...

Latest posts

Back