ditch_bound

I have had more fun in this thing then I have had in a long time. :thumbsup:

286.jpg

284.jpg

285.jpg

280.jpg

282.jpg

281.jpg

only my brother would have a dream to beat the shit out of a $200 subaru, 1996 at that. Who else in their right mind would do that? All you need now is some compeition and balls!

Tyler

That looks like fun! How's the beater taking it? It looks like it's taking it pretty well ... how about the neighbors? :headbang:

240sx gt-s

Nice to see you're wearing a brain bucket. I wouldn't have thought of that... hahahaha

The first action shot is my favorite

You're definately living one of my dreams right now - a car you don't care to mess the hell up + a big open field you own and can do what you wish with. Lucky. :thumbsup:

Redline

Dude.. you know that you could strip that thing out..

Rear tails

Headlights

Headlight Harnesses

Hood

Grill

Possibly motor

Possibly trans

Interior trim pieces that aren't broken

Window motors

All good glass

Rear hatch (if no rust)

Corner & side markers

I'm sure there's more..... but you could easily squeek $600+ in parts off that thing.

Tyler

I think he's having a little too much fun with it to sell the motor and tranny :dontknow:

Rightseat

hmmm...motorsports test facility in back yard...nice!

one safety note: side window needs to be rolled up, no more than 1" open. this is std procedure for rally/rallyx, it keeps rocks and debris from coming in windows when you're flying sideways (dirt clods can pack a punch, even when you're wearing cranial prophylactic), and most of all, if you roll the car, window keeps arms from flopping outside the car and subsequent Bad Sheet from happening.

windows up is such a key safety factor that you can be heavily penalized if spotted on a hot stage with windows down.

Tyler

only my brother would have a dream to beat the shit out of a $200 subaru
And then he'd have to find another one :nono:

I get what you're saying too ... but still ...

natep

why part it out? we can still drive it to the store to get more gas and beer. it cost 200 bucks for christ sakes.....i guess if ditch ate with food stamps he'd want to part it out as he would need the extra money.....

its about having fun and let me tell you.... it is fun...it has taken a serious beating.....my name is now printed on the side of it where my dents are, i have a feeling it may have my name written on it a few more times...........

the golf will be ready in a week or so.....will, you had better practice your left foot braking!!!!...............the rally 'dub is comming for you.

the windows up idea is a good one as my teeth are filled with hay as i write this...........

ditch_bound

Dude.. you know that you could strip that thing out..

Rear tails

Headlights

Headlight Harnesses

Hood

Grill

Possibly motor

Possibly trans

Interior trim pieces that aren't broken

Window motors

All good glass

Rear hatch (if no rust)

Corner & side markers

I'm sure there's more..... but you could easily squeek $600+ in parts off that thing.
We actually have thought about registering and insuring the car so we can do what nate said, beer and gas (possibly rally-x). Its a pain in the ass to have to run to the store to fill up a 5 gal. gas can everytime its on empty. Interior is screwed anyway, it looks like a dog chewed on it. AC still works and it has a cd player though :headbang:.

Latest posts

Back