First time photoshopping...

ChadSRT

hey its my first photoshop so im just learning...let me know what you think...

before...

DSC00523.jpg

After....

shopped.jpg

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
Rangley is only an hour and a half from Lewiston... come on i don't live that far in the middle of nowhere

Imprezah

I was just there last sunday for a drive. I made it from mexico to Oquossoc in 31 minutes. I couldn't enjoy the view because of really dense fog at the top of the mountain.

Nate

Founding Father
fail.... you forgot to shop out the ugly yellow thing in the pic. haha. its blocking the view.

Tyler

Really guys?
default_additional_iam.gif

I'm not an expert, but it looks pretty decent. It's a bit less dull than the original, but the clouds are missing!? The sky is too bright imo.

ChadSRT

picture was take at "the hight of the land" in the rangley area not sure exactly were i was haha we were on a day cruise...we actualy stopped there cause we got pulled over by a state trooper for speeding through the windy turns haha i got out of a ticket cause he couldn't catch me on radar but my buddy jeremy with his sc civic si wasnt so lucky lol

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
haha those roads are so much fun, next time your up this way send me a message we should get a beer at the dugout in Farmington, would love to see that car

ChadSRT

yea it was a fun ride but on that road the corners were a little choppy car wanted to kick sideways lol by buddies gf took a picture of his speedo just before we met the cop and it said 87:cool: but cop clocked him at 60 in a 45....i might make an apperance at your next meet i know everyone by there cars but dont know the person behind the wheel haha

topdeeni

that place is beautiful... About 20 minutes if that up the street from my house... & yeah those are some serious roads that my suspension just loathes. Coos canyon is reeel purdee as well..

Fozzy

Coos canyon is reeel purdee as well..
+1

as for photo editing, there is a real cool site called picnik.com if you are just looking for a cool place to doctor up some shots, doesn't take much skill and you can make some real cool effects

ChadSRT

that place is beautiful... About 20 minutes if that up the street from my house... & yeah those are some serious roads that my suspension just loathes. Coos canyon is reeel purdee as well..
yea we stoped there on our way through....and we stopped in grafton notch which is also i nice place

Latest posts

Back