fitting WRX seats in a GC..

R

redlinerally

I don't know about that... Kathy & Joel make for some pretty stiff competition... >
default_frown.gif

R

rallyXcramps

I dunno, Kat is like 5-4 and Joel is 5-5 or 5-6.

Back on topic, sorta.

The 02+ Impreza seats all feel great to me, in their perspective chassis, especially the 04s+. IMHO the Legacy never had a comfy sporty seat til the 05s came out. The 02+ Impreza seats are a perfect fit and position for me. Low seat, high wheel, w/me postioned close to the wheel. I'm the last person in the world you'll see driving gangsta style. I'm a bottom half of the wheel shuffler.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
thanks for the 2 inches Inksi. I'm only 5-2 on a good day if I stand up straight!

Al loved the wrx seats......... in the wrx. You do sit lower in them in a wrx.

R

rallyXcramps

must be spinal compression from all those rally-Xs.

Where do you huge people come from?
default_biggrin.png

Evan

so, turns out that you CAN'T swap out the rails. Not interchangeable at all. I'll just get used to them
default_biggrin.png

They are really comfortable, though....
what, you cant machine something? ;D

R

redlinerally

I hear Joel uses a couple phone books... maybe you two should get together and swap trade secrets.
default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Maybe I should upgrade to WRX seats just so I can see better!
default_smile.png
seriously think about it. As I stated, I'm on 5 foot 2 and I love them. Tell Peter you need a set of those for the RS. BWT that coupe wing looks hawt on the sedan.

kathy

subieRSgrrl

I am seriously interested in upgrading. Peter's interested in me upgrading too, so he can have my seats to put in his car. We would both win!! ;D

Latest posts

Back