For Sale 1999 Impreza RS w/ 97k

jeffcrider

I'm changing my plans... I was planning on selling my car so I could get a plow truck (and i think it was obvious i didn't really want to sell it)... I decided against selling the car. I'm going to sell the rims and some of my other stuff I have to come up with the money for a truck...

SO, up for sale are a set of (4) '04 STI BBS wheels with pretty worn tires. I'm going to ask a much more realistic price for these then I did my car because I actually WANT to sell these
default_wink.png
they are in fair condition I'll get some good close up pictures with in the next few days. I'd also be willing to paint these what ever color the buyer wants, we can negotiate that if need be.

$700 or best offer.

DSC_2939.jpg

DSC_2940.jpg

DSC_2932.jpg

DSC_2935.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Boynton4

No offense intended but KBB value for that car.... same year and miles. In "fair" condition which means "some repairable rust damage" is $3,690

I do like the BBS wheels though

Good luck with sale

jeffcrider

yeah i know... I've just put a lot of money and time into the car and i am also in a position were i can wait and hope for top dollar. it isn't an easy car to find.

GClark

Very true, nice rs's are getting harder and harder to find. Clean looking car, good luck with sale.

OBS Chris

would you be interested in a 2001 audi a4 Quattro with the 2.8 liter v6. black with black leather and 5 speed manual transmission?
default_additional_party.gif

jeffcrider

I actually just did, i sold it yesterday for $7500...

ok, not really... aahh man i crack myself up.

and sorry not interested in another car.

Latest posts

Back