For Sale-Wheels

04wrx

I'm selling my wheels and tires, and the lugnuts too. I paid a lot for the wheels, tires, and lugnuts. All 3 items have less than 3k miles on them and are less than 4 months old. I am looking to get $1500 for the wheels, the lugnuts can be sold with the wheels and tires or separately but the wheels and tires have to be sold first before I sell the lugnuts.

The Wheels are AME FS-01 18x8 +48ET in Bronze:

picture.php

picture.php

The Tires are Falken Azenis RT 615 in 225-40-18:

picture.php

The Lugnuts are Project Kics R40 in Black:

picture.php

04wrx

Haha thanks inski, if someone buys the wheels by the end of the year I will throw in the lugnuts for FREE!

AiRX

Adam, nice wheels. What brand and model are they? I am looking to get wheels, bad part is that I will be buying in the Spring.

Tyler

I'm selling my wheels and tires, and the lugnuts too. I paid a lot for the wheels, tires, and lugnuts. All 3 items have less than 3k miles on them and are less than 4 months old. I am looking to get $1500 for the wheels, the lugnuts can be sold with the wheels and tires or separately but the wheels and tires have to be sold first before I sell the lugnuts.
The Wheels are AME FS-01 18x8 +48ET in Bronze:

The Tires are Falken Azenis RT 615 in 225-40-18:

The Lugnuts are Project Kics R40 in Black:
default_biggrin.png

04wrx

Adam, nice wheels. What brand and model are they? I am looking to get wheels, bad part is that I will be buying in the Spring.
Thx Spin, AiRX if your still interested in the spring just let me know.

Latest posts

Back