Fozzy's Plan

Fozzy

ive been seeing quite a few subies being lifted and becoming off-road animals
default_cool.png

ive decided to go with the plan of getting general grabber AT2's and additional off road lighting as a few people on here have.

at least i will feel original because i havnt seen this done on a forester in my year in maine done before
default_biggrin.png

i posted for a pic request on subaruforester.org and i got this response and it puts a perfect visual in my head.

just pay attention to the tires, lights, and safari rack. theres quite a few pictures because this guy was selling it.

check it out! post 26
default_cool.png

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f93/fs-98-forester-s-widetrack-md-49773/index2.html#post561888

Fozzy

will do. i'm looking to either buy a rally innovations light bar, fabricate my own, or somehow mount them onto my grille/bumper

Fozzy

hmm ive never seen a lightbar like that before. looks kinda sweet.

are your lights more toward the center of the grille than it shows in the picture?

4WRXter

Skier!
The "wing" is 36" wide. Light mounting holes are a coule inches inside, so the lights are kinda just inside the headlights.

I also had to do a little modification to make it work. Overall I like it. I got the black so it blends with our car. I gat a very slight bounce, but it is just VERY slight.

4WRXter

Skier!
I thought I had a bunch of pics from my installation, but I must have deleted them at some point, for some reason:confused:

My wife has the car out of town, overnight. I can get you some in a couple of days. PM me to remind me.

Latest posts

Back