Free leather sofa

inski

Cleaned and conditioned with leather cleaner on a regular basis. Good for the man cave, living room, or apartment dwellers. Soft and luxurious. You'll require a nap as soon as you try it out. Come and pick it up in Naples.

FREE!!

100_2484.jpg

100_2485.jpg

We have a cushion cover for the lower cushions

100_2468.jpg

100_2467.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i swear i've had this EXACT same couch in my apartment the last 3 years. do the back cushions attach at the top?

edit: made it sound like literally that couch pictured. obviously meant same model

i have the same couch, white in color and the thing has an uncanny ability to put you to sleep really fast
default_wink.png

I think Ryan314 might be interested in that for his new apt
default_biggrin.png

Want this for the under-construction home theater... Unrealistic want however
default_wink.png
, can't build a riser for it as I'm still trying to figure out how to carpet a riser for my first couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cushions on the back are fixed. Not a pull out. All 'contact' areas are genuine leather for better traction, other areas are not. All motor, no laughing gas. Stock internals. Posi. T-tops. As seen on TV and the Nopi Nationals. Time slips shown on request.

want for camp we're moving in to... but not enough room. if it isn't gone ina week or so i'll likely come get it anyways

To the dump to the dump to the dump dump dump. If no one is for pick up it off to the dump sunday.

Ok. Holding for Ryan. We're trying to get-r-done on a not-s0-nasty day. If Ryan doesn't like it its yours Aaron.

Back