Fresh Paint

BluWRX02

So I was one lucky guy and had an offer from one of my customers at my bank to give my car a face-lift. He had offered to fix some of my bodywork issues for free. So I just picked her up this morning and basically the entire front of the car was freshly resprayed, along with my sideskirts. Looks great... Pics have been updated in my album..Hope u guys like!!!
default_smile.png
default_frown.gif

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
If he has to volunteer free body/paint work again, I guess I could take one for the team and offer my car.
default_frown.gif

In all seriousness though, pics look great.

BluWRX02

yeah its a crazy scenario basically really short, I have my good customers at the bank that always look out for me. This was one of them, he buys and sells car for a living so he brought me to his body man and said whatever you need done tell the man. So I didnt wanna be to greedy but it looks great and thanks for the compliments. Now I just need to do something to the wheels!!

CheySpec207

fu81uq.jpg

holy crap my twin ahah i got the same wheels. I saw ur car earlier today in westbrook by the fire station i was in the white TW company truck ur car looks really nice man i love it

Latest posts

Back