From Kennebunk, Land of the Zumba

Mayfire91

Hey guys, new to the site. Looking for other subaru owners in maine and glad I found this! Just picked up a 13 WRX last week and it's my first Subaru and I am in love with. Very impressed with snow handling. See you around!

zsmm1i.jpg

152gc28.jpg

Gretsch308

Welcome, you might see my car once in a while in the bunk. I would be very careful on those Dunlops. Ultra high performance summer category tires are not very effective in the snow/ice.

scubiecraig

Welcome! I am also sometimes in the 'Bunk area. Nice rig you got there! I agree with Joe (Gretsch308)... get some winters on that beast!

Mayfire91

Welcome, you might see my car once in a while in the bunk. I would be very careful on those Dunlops. Ultra high performance summer category tires are not very effective in the snow/ice.
Welcome! I am also sometimes in the 'Bunk area. Nice rig you got there! I agree with Joe (Gretsch308)... get some winters on that beast!
Hey guys thanks for the concern! I actually took off the dunlops and stored them in my basement. Currently using Bridgestone Blizzak WS70's and they grip like teeth. The dunlops saving for the summer, perhaps on a Subaru cruise?

WashmyScooby

Looks good man! Welcome!

I frequent Kennebunkport in the summers, maybe I'll see you around (NO, I'm not at Zumba, but I am at Federal Jacks!!)

Latest posts

Back