From Kennebunk, Land of the Zumba

Gretsch308

I am new to modding so I'm in no rush. As this is my DD I will only be putting an exhaust on, some LED interior lights, and halo headlights which I have no clue if they even exist for the 2010-13 models
They do because I have them haha! Talk to Apkarian100 aka The Lighting Guru!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
That Zumba chick Alexis was in my sisters grade I think. I remember her being hot in high school, not a lot's changed!

Mayfire91

Congrats!! Nice pics. Enjoy the turbo power....
loving it. can't wait for the 1000 mil >4k rpm break in period to finish. seems the turbo kicks in after 3100 rpms but have to stop before 4k rpm
default_frown.gif

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Every now and then there is no problem with boosting before the 1000k. Just do not red line and do not boost constantly. Like suggested, now and then is not an issue.

Mayfire91

Every now and then there is no problem with boosting before the 1000k. Just do not red line and do not boost constantly. Like suggested, now and then is not an issue.
I don't "boost" til 3rd or 4th gear usually around 3500rpms.. And sounds like a little boost in 5th gear going around 80 or so. But I'd never redline this thing. It's my baby and I'd buy an old Subie for that. Thanks for the heads up though I appreciate it.

KamB

Kam Berry
I like the car. Want proof of how bad summers are, go look in the winter drifting thread. There's a video of me doing the "slowest drift ever" while wide open in second. Haha. Welcome.

Latest posts

Back