FS: 96 Impreza coupe with 92 SVX engine swap. MT

LGHT SBR

Here is a youtube vid of the car my Brother has been working on and is looking to sell. The car also has some other parts from a 98 Legacy GT. I've been in it a couple of times, its a fun car. If you have any questions call:Jeff Sullivan582-3798

Last edited by a moderator:

LGHT SBR

I think like 5k obo. Give him a call and ask him. That is his business phone so leave a message and he'll most likely call you back, since it is a Sunday and he is closed today. Tell him that you saw it on the MS forum.

spartan5

Looks clean,hope mine ends up that nice,GLWS....oh,love the old school STP he's rocking in the vid!!!!!!!!!!!

Evan

looks like he did a good job with the install. do you know if he had that radiator custom made or if he found something that fit and worked?

LGHT SBR

looks like he did a good job with the install. do you know if he had that radiator custom made or if he found something that fit and worked?
I'm not sure, but I think he found something that worked. I know he had to remove most of what was there to make it fit and get another fan in there though.

Latest posts

Back