FS: 97 OBS 5speed

SurlyOBS

I need to raise up some cash, so my 97 Impreza Outback Sport will have to go. 178K miles, 5 speed with fairly recent clutch, starter and flywheel. New alternator, mass airflow sensor and a recent brake job. Lake Region Imports did the timing belt and lots of work that I'll find the receipts for along with the other work. The body is cosmetically rough (dents) b/c of the previous owner and it also has the usual rust spot behind the rear wheel. The good news is it has the reliable 2.2L engine. It would be a perfect winter car if you've got a nice summer one or a great rally beater. You won't have to ever worry about scratches with this one. Also included is a set of 15'' Forester steelies and the Thule rack. I also have the dog gate partition if someone wanted it.

SOLD

P1000764.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SurlyOBS

Anybody want to rally this one. It could join the ranks of the other lifted OBS in Maine. Rally beater BUMP...

inski

Ahhh, I see this everyday with the youngsters in the back singing the Subaru song. Wicked good cah!

SurlyOBS

Thanks for the bump Chris. It's now on CL and parked on 302 for all the tire kickers to swarm. Someone get it before it goes to somebody who doesn't really appreciate it!

Dr3amer86

hmmm. . .
do itttttttttt.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back